General Manager Scandinavia
Location: Copenhagen or other place in Scandinavia (to be agreed)
Opportunity: Growing and profitable building chemicals manufacturer
Scope: Responsibility for the company performance in Scandinavia
Profile: A generalist with the skill set to further develop and execute the company’s strategy in order to deliver profitable growth
About the Company
The Uzin Utz Group is with more than 1.200 employees a globally acting full service provider for flooring systems. As an employer, personal and professional development are as important for us as the profitable growth of the group.
Uzin Utz Scandinavia is the group’s organization in Denmark, Sweden and Norway, consisting of three legal companies under one leadership with Scandinavian shared services. Dedicated sales teams are providing services to direct and distributor customers under the brands Uzin, Pallmann, Wolff and codex.
General Manager Scandinavia
The General Manager is the face of Uzin Utz in Scandinavia. You develop our customers and employees and support them being successful. You will be accountable for all aspects of the business and lead development and expansion programs to deliver budgeted growth in revenue and profitability. This will be done through keeping high motivation in the team, further developing and implementing the brand strategies and evolving the supply chain strategy.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Close contact to key account customers and support them being successful.
- Leadership of the management team and a local staff base of approximately 15 people (Sales, Marketing, Technical Service, Customer Service, Finance), actively supporting professional and personal development
- Further development & execution of an established profitable growth strategy
- Implementing company policy and any changes related to it
- Control of all operational aspects including: revenue growth, profit, financial reporting and compliance across all environmental & legal requirements
- Further develop the supply chain strategy for Scandinavia
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the market, trends and commercial opportunities that the business could exploit
- Driving operational performance, ensuring the assets are utilized in a cost efficient manner
- Maintain and develop a consistent product development pipeline in cooperation with the group’s competence center
- Representing the company at events or in collaboration with the press
The ideal candidate will be a generalist with a strong sales expertise and strategic leadership skills to raise Uzin Utz Scandinavia to the next level of its growth development.
Candidates should have:
- Ability to motivate a workforce
- Strong expertise in sales / steering (CRM)
- Experience in managing a full P&L
- Recent relevant experience in the same or a related industry / understanding of direct and distribution business
- Strong strategic skills
- Technical understanding of floor coverings and flooring installation products
- Understanding in supply chain aspects (European-wide)
- Understanding of an ERP system (SAP R/3 preferred)
- Effective management and delegation skills
- Communication and negotiation expertise
- PR and presentation skills
- Understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
- Strong financial acumen
- Planning and forecasting skills
- Complex problem solving skills
- Ability to make effective decisions
What's on Offer?
Highly competitive base salary and benefits including profit related bonus. Job position within the Uzin Utz Group with its strong corporate values and passionate employees.
Who to contact?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of initial queries please call +45 2584 8003.
| Kennziffer: ||DK_10061|
| Einsatzort: ||Kopenhagen, Denmark|
| Befristung: || unbefristet |